Integrate the network of European practitioners and researchers in Psychiatry
Get involved in the association and take an active part in the development of Psychiatry in Europe
Accelerate your career and professional development
Have a voice and a role in shaping the future of the profession
Download our new Membership Flyer.
Am I eligible for individual membership?
All European and International psychiatrists, or scientists working in the field of psychiatric research, are invited to apply for EPA individual membership. View the different types of EPA Membership.
How do I sign up?
Candidates for EPA individual membership are invited to the EPA Extranet to complete the online application form.
Why should I join?
As an EPA individual member, you will become an integral part of our community which will allow you to learn, network, contribute, advance, influence and much, much more! You will also receive:
- An electronic subscription to European Psychiatry journal
- Discounted registration fees for the annual European Congress of Psychiatry
- Preferential prices for EPA Courses
- An invitation to EPA General Assembly and right to vote (depending on membership category)
- Access to the EPA Extranet and member directory
- An invitation to join 22 scientific Sections
- Subscription to the monthly EPA Minds Online newsletter
How much does it cost?
The annual membership fee is 100€ (or 145€ if you prefer to receive the paper version of European Psychiatry).
What about National Association membership?
We would really welcome applications from National Associations who wish to join their many fellow associations as full voting EPA members representing over 78,000 European psychiatrists. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for EPA membership, click here.
Please contact the EPA membership team by email or +33 3 8823 9930.