How to apply
The application process of the EPA Summer School is fully internet-based. No paper application will be considered.
Please prepare the following information before you begin your application:
- Full contact details: full name, date and place of birth, nationality, postal address, phone number, email address
- Academic Degree(s)
- Current Position
- Professional Experience
- Fields of Interest (clinical, research, publications, etc.)
- Motivation Letter outlining what are your expectations for the EPA Summer School, what is your experience in psychotherapy and how you will be able to disseminate information acquired at your level (institution, region, country) (maximum 500 words).
- Contact details of your Institution of Reference and contact details of your referent
Documents to prepare and upload as one single document (word or pdf):
- Signed Recommendation Letter from your institution (either training institution, hospital or National Psychiatric Association) certifying that you are within 2 years after your specialisation
- Proof of fluency in the English language, which can include language certificate OR supervisor/senior colleague’s statement that applicant is fluent in English.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please note that all pre-selected candidates will be required to participate in an online English level evaluation, before their selection is confirmed, and in the free EPA Online course "Introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy", ahead of the event.
Deadline for applications: 30 April 2018
Applications from EPA Members
Access the application form via your EPA Individual Membership account:
The form will be automatically pre-filled with the details already available on your account. You will also be able to complete your application in several steps.