How to apply ?
The application process of the EPA ECP Scholarship Programme is fully internet-based. No paper application will be considered.
Please prepare the following information before you begin your application:
- Your full contact details: full name, date and place of birth, nationality, postal address, phone number, email address
- Contact details of your Institution of Reference
- Signed Reference Letter from your institution (either training institution, hospital or National Psychiatric Association)
- Your essay about your possible past remarkable contributions to the field of psychiatry and/or EPA and expected contribution to the field of psychiatry and/or EPA in the future (maximum 500 words)
- Your short curriculum containing details on academic degrees, current position, professional experience, fields of interests, previous experiences in early career associations and including a list of the three most relevant scientific publications
Please make sure to provide all of the requested information otherwise the application will not be considered.
Deadline for applications: 23 November 2017
Applications from EPA Members
Access the application form via your EPA Individual Membership account:
The form will be automatically pre-filled with the details already available on your account. You will also be able to complete your application in several steps.