EPA Office Bearers
- Silvana Galderisi - President
- Wolfgang Gaebel - Past President
- Philip Gorwood - President Elect
- Julian Beezhold - Secretary General
- Geert Dom - Treasurer
- Tamas Kurimay - Council of NPAs Chair
- Cécile Hanon - Secretary for Education
- Michael Musalek - Secretary for Sections
Executive Committee (EC) Composition
The EPA Executive Committee is composed of the President, Past President, President Elect, Secretary General, Treasurer and Council of NPAs Chair.
The Executive Committee is responsible for the smooth running of the Association. It proposes the Rules of Procedure of the EPA for approval to the Board; prepares and implements the decisions of the Board in accordance with its guidelines; organises scientific meetings of the EPA, in collaboration with the EPA Operational Committees; chooses the place and dates of the European Congress of Psychiatry, upon the proposal of the President of the EPA.
The Executive Committee meets at least twice a year.
The Board shall be vested with the broadest powers to act on behalf of the EPA and to perform any actions and operations that are not reserved for the Ordinary or Extraordinary General Assemblies.
The Board meets at least once a year.