The Early Career Psychiatrists Committee established a Programme at the annual European Congress of Psychiatry organised by EPA, including a dedicated scientific programme, get-together events and ask-the-experts-sessions where young professionals have the possibility to learn from highly achieved European leaders by communicating with them in an informal way.
- EPA 2017 Florence (1-4 April 2017)
- EPA 2016 Madrid (12-15 March 2016)
- EPA2015 Vienna (28-31 March 2015)
- EPA2014 Munich (1-4 March 2014)
- EPA2013 Nice (6-9 April 2013)
- EPA2012 Prague (3-6 March 2012)
- EPA2011 Vienna (12-15 March 2011)
- EPA2010 Munich (27 February - 2 March 2010)
- EPA2009 Lisbon (28-28 January 2009)
In order to support highly promising trainees and Early Career Psychiatrists to attend the European Congress of Psychiatry, a Scholarship programme was introduced in 2007. The Scholarship includes travel assistance, hotel accommodation, complimentary congress registration, complimentary registration for 1 EPA Course and 1 year free EPA membership. The selection process usually takes place in the Autumn months, preceding the European Congress of Psychiatry. Please check the EPA Scholarships programme page for further information.