Task Force on Meetings and Associations
|PINTO DA COSTA Mariana
Objectives of the Task Force on Meetings and Associations:
- To facilitate the participation of early career psychiatrists in EPA Congresses and other worthwhile scientific meetings.
- To organise a high-quality scientific track for early career psychiatrists within the Annual Congress.
- To organise a meeting of the EPA Early Career Psychiatrists at the Annual Congress.
- To join and assist Member Societies in the development and implementation of programmes for young psychiatrists.
- To participate in national and international meetings relevant for European early career psychiatrists.
- To collaborate with other scientific associations, in the organisations of meetings for early career psychiatrists.
- To organise at least one scientific annual meeting, besides the Congress.
List of other associations of Early Career Psychiatrists
- Early Career Psychiatrists (ECP) Section of the World Psychiatry Association (WPA)
- European Federation of Psychiatric Trainees (EFPT)
- American Psychiatric Association
- Association Française Fédérative des Etudiants en Psychiatrie (AFFEP)
- Italian Psychiatric Association
- Schweizerische Vereinigung psychiatrischer Assistenzärztinnen und Assistenzärzte SVPA / Association suisse des médecins assistantes et assistants en psychiatrie ASMAP
- Special Interest Group for Early Career Psychiatrists within the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine (APM)
- Junior Members Advisory Panel (JMAP) of ECNP
- Russian ECP Council