Applications will be carefully selected by the Jury on the basis of curriculum vitae, motivation letter (including current employment, intentions concerning future work) and English level. Eligible candidates must meet ALL of the below criteria:
- Be in possession of a Medical Doctor degree
- Be a trainee in psychiatry OR be within 2 years of completion of specialist training (on the Summer School dates)
- Be under 40 years old (on the Summer School dates)
- Reside in a country included in the World Health Organisation Europe region
- Be fluent in English and available for an online English level evaluation - to be organised in May-June 2016 (the exact date will be communicated to the selected participants)
- Intend to participate in the whole programme of the Summer School and be able to spread the acquired knowledge in their own country
Registration and travel
To participate in EPA Summer School, the selected candidates are required to pay an administrative registration fee, depending on their country:
Participants from lower-middle income countries
Participants from upper-middle income countries
Participants from high income countries
→ Please note that travel expenses are to be covered by the participant.
What we offer
EPA will cover the following expenses for each selected candidate who attends the Summer School:
- Summer School training programme and social event
- Hotel accommodation for the Summer School dates (2 nights from Friday 9 to Sunday 11 September)
- Lunches on Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 September
Applications are now closed.
For any questions, please use this contact form (select "Education" from the drop-down list).