05.08.14 – The EPA Section Symposia Awards were created to promote a high quality programme proposed by the Sections for the 23rd European Congress of Psychiatry and to promote cooperation with EPA Sections and EPA National Psychiatric Society/Association members.
EPA is pleased to announce the five selected symposia:
- Can psychiatric disorders be predicted and prevented? Section: Prevention of Mental Disorders
- Psychopharmacotherapy at the interface of psychiatric and medical diseases – Sections: Consultation Liaison Psychiatry & Psychosomatics; Psychopharmacology
- Prevention of mental disorders in children of mentally ill parents – Sections: Prevention of Mental Disorders; Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- The “mad axman”: the relationship between psychosis and violence – Sections: Forensic Psychiatry; Schizophrenia
- Nature and narratives of depression – Sections: Psychopathology; Philosophy and Psychiatry