Gil ZALSMAN, Chair
Franz RESCH, Co-Chair
David H. BEN DOR, Secretary
Romuald BRUNNER, Councillor
Objectives of the Section
- To promote child initiatives, scientific efforts and cooperation – building networks of interest for developmental aspects of psychiatry
- To facilitate scientific discussion and mutual education in child psychiatry during EPA meetings.
- To promote a public discussion on topics of Child Psychiatry such as: SSRI’s in minors, over or under treatment with stimulants, forensic child psychiatry and the law, etc.
- To represent the specific professional needs of child psychiatrists that are members of the EPA.
- To improve the communication between adult and child psychiatrists.