Date of creation : 1953-01-01
Number of members : 624
Objectives and mission of the association
SPA SkMA is a civic association, primarily a voluntary and politically independent organization, joining medical professionals mostly from the ranks of psychiatry and related fields.
Objectives are the promotion of the specialization of Psychiatry among physicians and public, postgraduate and long-term education of psychiatrists, grants for research projects, promotion of publications, quality assurance.
Currently it has more than 600 members and 10 sections:
- Section of Drug Addictions
- Section of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Section of Psychopharmacology
- Section of Psychotherapy
- Section of Forensic Psychiatry
- Section of Gerontopsychiatry
- Section of Social Psychiatry
- Section of Biological Psychiatry
- Section of Psychiatrists in Specialized Training
President : Dr Ľubomira IZAKOVA
Official Representative : Dr Livia VAVRUSOVA
List of Board members :
President: MUDr. Ľubomira Izáková, PhD
Vice president: MUDr. Dagmar Breznoščáková, PhD
Secretary General: MUDr. Mária Králová , PhD
Ivan André, M.D. PhD.
Ass. Prof. Ivan Dóci, M.D. PhD.
Jozef Dragašek, M.D. PhD.
Peter Janík, M.D. PhD.
Lívia Vavrušová, M.D. PhD.
Marek Zelman, M.D.
826 06 Bratislava
Tel : +421903776808
Fax : +421255561400
Website : http://www.psychiatry.sk/english