How to apply ?
The application process of the EPA Research Prizes is fully internet-based. No paper application will be considered.
Please prepare the following information before you begin your application:
- Your full contact details: full name, date and place of birth, nationality, postal address, phone number, email address
- Documentary evidence for being less than 40 years of age (copy of ID)
- Your Curriculum Vitae in English
- Scientific paper in the field of one of the four prize categories accepted for publication in the year 2017 in a journal indexed in the Current Contents
- For papers that are not yet published, a confirmation from the publisher that it will be published before the end of 2017
Please make sure to provide all of the requested information otherwise the application will not be considered.
Reminder: only one article per candidate will be accepted - all categories combined.
Deadline for applications: 23 October 2017
Applications from EPA Members
Access the application form via your EPA Individual Membership account:
The form will be automatically pre-filled with the details already available on your account. You will also be able to complete your application in several steps.