- Nikolina Jovanovic, UK – Chair
- Mariana Pinto da Costa, Portugal - Co-chair
- Katja Koelkebeck, Germany
- Olga Kazakova, Belarus
- Dzmitry Krupchanka, Czech Republic
The EPA Early Career Psychiatrists Committee (ECPC) develops a variety of activities and projects within the framework of its Action Plan. The main objectives of the ECPC Action Plan are to improve participation of Early Career Psychiatrists (ECPs) in the EPA Annual Congress, to identify and address problems concerning ECPs, to promote the participation of ECPs in the various sectorial activities of EPA (annual Congress; Sections; Scholarships and Awards; etc.), to contribute to the design of activities promoting the professional development of ECPs in Europe and to propose a new agenda for European ECPs.
The ECPC goals fall into the following areas:
- Meetings and Associations
- Professional Development
Main projects in 2017
- Congress programme
- Gaining Experience Programme
- B&AC - Books and Articles Challenge - more information coming soon
- ECPs KIT - Keep in Touch !
- REACT Survey - more information coming soon