Task Force on Meetings and Associations
|PINTO DA COSTA Mariana
Objectives of the Task Force on Meetings and Associations:
- To facilitate the participation of early career psychiatrists in EPA Congresses and other worthwhile scientific meetings.
- To organise a high-quality scientific track for early career psychiatrists within the Annual Congress.
- To organise a meeting of the EPA Early Career Psychiatrists at the Annual Congress.
- To join and assist Member Societies in the development and implementation of programmes for young psychiatrists.
- To participate in national and international meetings relevant for European early career psychiatrists.
- To collaborate with other scientific associations, in the organisations of meetings for early career psychiatrists.
- To organise at least one scientific annual meeting, besides the Congress.
The ECPC KIT includes a message for early career psychiatrists and trainees translated and published in different languages. This initiative aims at reaching out to psychiatric trainees and early career psychiatrists across Europe, provide them with information about the existing opportunities for them, and raise awareness of ECPC and EPA.
The KIT can be downloaded here in English, Russian, Turkish, Azeri and Spanish.
Please contact us if you are interested in translating this KIT into another language and publish it in a Journal in your country, at ecpc[at]europsy.net
List of other associations of Early Career Psychiatrists
- Early Career Psychiatrists (ECP) Section of the World Psychiatry Association (WPA)
- European Federation of Psychiatric Trainees (EFPT)
- American Psychiatric Association
- Association Française Fédérative des Etudiants en Psychiatrie (AFFEP)
- Italian Psychiatric Association
- Schweizerische Vereinigung psychiatrischer Assistenzärztinnen und Assistenzärzte SVPA / Association suisse des médecins assistantes et assistants en psychiatrie ASMAP
- Special Interest Group for Early Career Psychiatrists within the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine (APM)
- Junior Members Advisory Panel (JMAP) of ECNP
- Russian ECP Council