EPA free communications are short notes, communications or papers supporting EPA missions and encouraging open communication.
- Old Age Services across the UK (September 2014: Vol. 29 - No. 7) - (Annex: Letter to the Times' Editor, January 2014)
- To the memory of Professor Singer (March 2010: Vol. 25 - No. 2)
- Young Psychiatrists’ Committee of the European Psychiatric Association: an essential tool for the future (April 2010: Vol. 25 - No. 3)
- Professional skills for early career psychiatrists: The AIMHP course in Italy (June 2010: Vol. 25 - No. 5)
- European Brain Policy Forum: Schizophrenia and the European society (October 2010: Vol.25 - No. 6)
- Promotion of mental health and well-being in older people - Making it happen: A European Union thematic conference (November 2010: Vol. 25 - No. 7)