Held for the first time in a virtual format, this 10th edition of the EPA Summer School will address the topic of “Research in psychiatry” and will be organised online on 23 and 24 September 2021. Over 2 training days, participants will work together, brainstorm, network and develop a cross-European collaborative research protocol. Get ready for plenary lectures, small group workshops and live exchanges with the faculty!
Selected participants will have the opportunity to meet internationally renowned researchers from different fields and career stages. Dr. Nicolas Hoertel, Dr. Mariana Pinto da Costa, Prof. Andrea Raballo and Prof. Norman Sartorius will not only share their expertise on scientific skills but also convey their ideas and experiences with cross-European study approaches in the research field of psychiatry.
More information on our faculty on this page.
Applications will be carefully reviewed and selected by a Jury. Eligible candidates must meet all of the below criteria:
- Be in possession of a Medical Doctor degree
- Have at least 4 years of training/work in psychiatry
- Be under 40 years old (on the Summer School dates)
- Reside in a country included in the World Health Organisation Europe region
- Be fluent in English and participate in an online evaluation to be organised (the exact date will be communicated to the pre-selected participants)
- Intend to participate in the whole programme of the Summer School
- Be able to spread the acquired knowledge in their own country (please provide details in the motivation paragraph of your application)
Administrative registration fees : 50€
The following information will be needed for your online application:
- Full contact details: full name, date and place of birth, nationality, postal address, phone number, email address
- Up-to-date CV in English with information about academic degrees, current position, fields of interest and list of publications (author or acknowledgment)
- Motivation letter to be completed online and outlining the reasons of your interest to participate in this event, plans to conduct collaborative research at your level and strategy to disseminate knowledge in the country
- Details of your institution of reference
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline for applications: 5 May 2021
Applications from EPA Members
Access the application form via your EPA Individual Membership account:
Applications from all other candidates
Access the application form directly:
For any questions, please use this contact form (select “Education” from the drop-down list).