Held for the first time in a virtual format, this 10th edition of the EPA Summer School addressed the topic of “Research in psychiatry” and was organised online on 23 and 24 September 2021. Over 2 training days, participants worked together, brainstormed, networked and developed a cross-European collaborative research protocol. Everybody was ready for plenary lectures, small group workshops and live exchanges with the faculty!
Selected participants had the opportunity to meet internationally renowned researchers from different fields and career stages. Dr. Nicolas Hoertel, Dr. Mariana Pinto da Costa, Prof. Andrea Raballo and Prof. Norman Sartorius did not only share their expertise on scientific skills but also conveyed their ideas and experiences with cross-European study approaches in the research field of psychiatry.
More information on our faculty on this page.
Applications were carefully reviewed and selected by a Jury. Eligible candidates must meet all of the below criteria:
- Be in possession of a Medical Doctor degree
- Have at least 4 years of training/work in psychiatry
- Be under 40 years old (on the Summer School dates)
- Reside in a country included in the World Health Organisation Europe region
- Be fluent in English and participate in an online evaluation to be organised (the exact date will be communicated to the pre-selected participants)
- Intend to participate in the whole programme of the Summer School
- Be able to spread the acquired knowledge in their own country (please provide details in the motivation paragraph of your application)
Administrative registration fees : 50€
Applications are now closed.
For any questions, please use this contact form (select “Education” from the drop-down list).