The EPA is pleased to reward 5 selected Early Career Psychiatrists (ECP) in the frame of the ECP Scholarship Programme.
Winners will receive waived registration to participate in the 31st European Congress of Psychiatry, access to one EPA Course, as well as one year of EPA membership and other benefits to attend the Congress:
- Mariam Chelidze (Georgia)
- Matteo Di Vincenzo (Italy)
- Diego Quattrone (United Kingdom)
- Fabian Kraxner (Switzerland)
- Maria Sagué Vilavella (Spain)
Thank you to all applicants!