EPA Research Prizes
Every year, the EPA gives awards of €2,000 to Early Career Psychiatrists working in Europe, who published the best scientific papers.
Each candidate can submit one article, in one of the following categories:
- Clinical psychopathology and refinement of psychiatric diagnostic categories
- Biological correlates and treatments of mental disorders
- Psychiatric epidemiology, social psychiatry and psychotherapeutic interventions in mental disorders
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Best paper published in European Psychiatry
Applications for the EPA 2019 Research Prizes are now closed.