Gaining Experience Programme
- Offer Early Career Psychiatrists (ECPs) short (2-8 weeks) observership placements in various psychiatric institutions across Europe that will allow them to broaden their clinical and/or research and/or teaching skills and knowledge, and become familiar with different mental health systems in Europe;
- Improve mentoring and professional networks among experts and ECPs;
- Gather more ECPs under the EPA Early Career Psychiatrists Committee (ECPC) umbrella.
Applications for the Gaining Experience Programme 2023-2024 are now closed. The selection process will now begin. Stay tuned!
Visit our dedicated webpage for more information about the participating institutions, eligibility criteria and how to apply.
This is a unique experience for Early Career Psychiatrists! The 2022-2023 winners have the opportunity to fulfill their observerships all around Europe:
- Groupe Hospitalier du Havre, University Rouen Normandy, France
- CMME at the GHU Paris, France
- University Hospital, LMU Munich, Germany
- Università Politecnica delle Marche, Italy
- Edoardo Bassini Hospital, Nord Milano Community Health and Social Care Trust-ASST, Italy
- Marmara University (Marmara University Pendik Training and Research Hospital), Türkiye
- Istanbul University, Istanbul School of Medicine, Türkiye
- Hacettepe University, Türkiye
- East London NHS Foundation Trust & Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom
- King’s College London a South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org