Online Talks with Experts
Inspired by the “Ask the Experts” sessions delivered during EPA Congress, this project offers a unique opportunity to all interested participants, especially Early Career Psychiatrists (ECPs), to meet with worldwide renowned experts in psychiatry to discuss between congresses. Beginning with a short presentation by the invited expert on the dedicated topic, the session then moves on to an interactive Q&A session with questions asked by participants in advance via the registration form or live.
- February 2024: “Public Mental Health”, Dr. Mariana Pinto da Costa (United Kingdom)For more information on the programme, visit this page.
- July 2023: “Mental Health in Intellectual Disability“, Dr. Ken Courtenay (United Kingdom)
- June 2023: “Pharmacotherapy of Schizophrenia”, Prof. Dr. István Bitter (Hungary)
- May 2022: “Telepsychiatry and Digital Psychiatry Instruments: How to Apply them in Clinical Practice”, Prof. Umberto Volpe (Italy)
- February 2022: “Digital Threats: New Media and the Assault on Knowledge”, Dr. Jan Wise (United Kingdom)
For any follow-up questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by selecting the topic “Early Career Psychiatrists” in the drop-down list.