The EPA Research Prizes rewards the authors of the best scientific papers published in the last year in 5 different categories. Among all the excellent applications received, the international jury selected 5 winners for the 2023 Research Prizes, who will be awarded a prize of €2 000 each and other benefits to attend the EPA 2023 Congress.
Join us in congratulating the winners on their well-deserved success:
- Category 1 – Clinical psychopathology and refinement of psychiatric diagnostic categories: Dr. Els van der Ven (Netherlands)
- Category 2 – Biological correlates and treatments of mental disorders: Dr. Robert McCutcheon (UK)
- Category 3 – Psychiatric epidemiology, social psychiatry and psychotherapeutic interventions in mental disorders: Dr. Damien Etchecopar-Etchart (France)
- Category 4 – Child and adolescent Psychiatry: Dr. Gonzalo Salazar de Pablo (UK)
- Category 5 – Best paper published in European Psychiatry: Dr. Giulia Menculini (Italy)