VOLPE Umberto , Chair
ERASLAN Defne, Co-Chair
ORSOLINI Laura, Secretary
GARGOT Thomas, Councillor
OVIDIU EUGEN Alexinschi, First Other Councillor
KRASTEVA Samuela, Second Other Councillor
- To favour the application of evidence-based available guidelines on Digital Psychiatry interventions (including e-health, m-health and telemental health interventions; e-psychotherapy; digital psychia
- To stimulate the dissemination of scientific knowledge about currently available opportunities of Digital Psychiatry services and applications.
- To document new clinical related ideas and concepts in the field of Digital Psychiatry by encouraging mental health professionals to produce original and creative research concerning the use of new te
- To implement effective strategies for education and training of the mental health professionals in the field of Digital Psychiatry.
- To promote research on digital tools and intervention in mental health care and to ease the creation of research networks on digital psychiatry at the international level.
- To ensure the spreading of innovative ideas in the field of digital technology applied to the current needs of mental health care users, caregiovers and providers.
- To promote the definition and the application of international standards for the practice of digital psychiatry in Europe.