In recent years, the EPA Committee on Education has been working on developing online learning activities, particularly online courses on a wide variety of topics.
Available Online courses:
– “Introduction to Motivational Interviewing” led by Guy Undrill – click here to enrol!
– “Introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy” led by Stirling Moorey – click here to enrol!
– “Understanding and Treating Major Depressive Disorder” led by Allan Young and Roland Zahn – click here to enrol!
– “Focus on Suicidal Behaviours” led by Emilie Olié and Jorge López-Castromán – click here to enrol!
NEW – EPA Telepsychiatry Toolkit
The Toolkit is available now on the EPA e-Learning platform – click here to enrol today!
- To know more about our course on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, visit this page.
- For more information on our course on Motivational Interviewing, click here.
- Sneak a peek at our 3rd online course on Major Depressive Disorder on this page.
- Lear more about our online course on Suicidal Behaviours here.