2020 Online Course: Major Depressive Disorder
Experience a new way to train and deepen your knowledge on Major Depressive Disorder.
This online course will give you a better understanding of the symptoms and how to diagnose depression. You will have access to interactive discussions reviewing available and emerging new treatments and so much more!
About the course
This course is directed by Prof. Allan Young and Dr. Roland Zahn from King’s College London, UK with the support of Prof. Anthony Cleare, King’s College London, UK. Aimed to all those who wish to learn more about depression, from students to experienced clinicians, the topics range from epidemiology and pathophysiology to affective neuroscience and treatment paradigms. Led by world leading clinician scientists, this introduction to clinical depression is a must see for all those who seek to understand clinical depression better and composed of 4 thematic chapters:
- Chapter 1: Understanding Major Depressive Disorder
- Chapter 2: Differential Diagnosis
- Chapter 3: Evidence-based treatment
- Chapter 4: Treatment-resistant depression
Throughout this course, you will have the opportunity to:
- Study the epidemiology and risk factors of depression
- Enhance your diagnostic knowledge and skills
- Update your knowledge on pharmacological and non-pharmacological evidence-based treatment options
- Learn about experimental and future treatment approaches for treatment-resistant depression
This course is supported by an Unrestricted Educational Grant of Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
Course in open access for all participants
Interested in other topics? Have a look at our Catalogue!