Applications will be carefully selected by the Jury on the basis of curriculum vitae, motivation letter and English level. Eligible candidates must meet ALL of the below criteria:
- Be in possession of a Medical Doctor degree
- Be a trainee in psychiatry OR be within 2 years of completion of specialist training (on the Summer School dates)
- Be under 40 years old (on the Summer School dates)
- Reside in a country included in the World Health Organisation Europe region
- Be fluent in English and agree to participate in an online evaluation – to be organised in June 2019 (the exact date will be communicated to the pre-selected participants)
- Intend to participate in the whole programme of the Summer School and be able to spread the acquired knowledge in their own country
Registration and travel
To participate in the EPA Summer School, the selected candidates are required to pay an administrative registration fee, depending on their country of residence.
Please refer to the following classification on the World Bank website.
|Participants from lower-middle income countries
|Participants from upper-middle income countries
|Participants from high income countries
→ All travel expenses are to be covered by the participant.
What we offer
EPA will cover the following expenses for each selected candidate who attends the Summer School:
- Summer School training programme and social events
- Accommodation on the Summer School dates in Strasbourg (3 nights from Thursday 12 to Sunday 15 September 2019)
- Meals will be covered during the time of the course
How to apply
Applications are now closed for the 2019 Summer School.
For any questions, please use this contact form (select “Education” from the drop-down list).